ThrewLine Books publishes literary journals, novels, collections of poetry, and reprints of literary criticism. ThrewLine is run by Joshua Hjalmer Lind. Each of the submission categories, with reading periods, is listed below. Questions and queries may be directed to email@example.com.
Ends on 12/31/2015
Hartskill Review is a journal of contemporary poetry and poetics. Submissions are open. You are encouraged to submit your meaningful, carefully-crafted poetry according to the following criteria:
- Submit 1-3 poems at a time.
- Gather your submission into one file.
- Submit poems single spaced on the page.
- Submit rich, complex, and ambitious poems that reward repeated readings.
- Submit poems that mean something to you and stand a chance of meaning something to others.
- Simultaneous submissions are okay (but please notify us if accepted elsewhere).
- Longer poems welcome.
- Please include a short biographical note about yourself and your work.
Pays one contributor copy for accepted work.
Ends on 9/30/2015
Manuscripts should be over 40,000 words, in a standard font, and double-spaced. The author's name should not be included on the manuscript.
The book will be printed using CreateSpace and sold on Amazon. The author will receive 20 free copies and 50% of the royalties from all sales of the book.
The submission deadline is September 30, 2015.