Hartskill Review is a journal of contemporary poetry and poetics. Submissions are open. We encourage both new and established writers to submit their meaningful, carefully-crafted work.
Hartskill Review pays one contributor copy for accepted work.
If you have published a book/chapbook of poetry and would like to have it reviewed in Hartskill Review, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ends on 12/31/2014
- Submit 1-3 poems at a time.
- Gather your submission into one file.
- Submit poems single spaced on the page.
- Submit rich, complex, and ambitious poems that reward repeated readings.
- Submit poems that mean something to you and stand a chance of meaning something to others.
- Simultaneous submissions are okay (but please notify us if accepted elsewhere).
- Longer poems welcome.
- Please include a short biographical note about yourself and your work.